Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bad reception, no internet. Where to put request? Culver city, 90230 CA (Los Angeles)
cheatozi

Phone call getting dropped, internet not working at all. Supposed to be the best nationwide coverage, but can't even cover big cities normally.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad reception, no internet. Where to put request? Culver city, 90230 CA (Los Angeles)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can understand the need to have a working phone to use. Let's make sure you are all set. To clarify, are there others with the same issues in your area? When did this start? Does this occur outside of this zip code?

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Bad reception, no internet. Where to put request? Culver city, 90230 CA (Los Angeles)
cheatozi

Hello,

Yes my friends with Verizon have the same problem. I have iPhone 7, some of my friends have android and one google pixel. All have barely any reception, internet shows 3g, but nothing loads. Some areas in this zip code is better, some are worse. In general almost unusable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Cheatozi, we want this resolved ASAP. When did these issues first start in Culver City? Is this indoors and outdoors? Do these issues happen everywhere for you or just in Culver City? How does you phone work outside of Culver City?
SeanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cheatozi

Its been like this since I moved in the area. Indoors and outdoors. I'm almost everyday in Culver city, so this place is most noticeable to have bad reception. At my work works perfectly fine. Culver city is the only place where I have bad reception in the area.

When I'm talking on the phone and drive to culver city while I'm talking, as soon as I get closer, words are getting lost, phone call gets disconnected sometimes. Internet is working very slow or not at all.

Driving on Overland ave, from intersection of Overland ave and Washington blvd, going towards intersection Overland ave and Jefferson blvd. Right after passing Culver blvd, reception drop down and 4g goes into 3g, and 3g gives no results. Such bad reception till Jefferson blvd and beyond, some spots a bit better, some spots worse.

0 Likes