Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Billing Credit for 4G outage - $4.00 per day seems fair
TheSchneider

At a minimum!

0 Likes
ChiTowner

Agreed, our contract states we pay for service,,,, well if there isnt service there shouldnt be a charge

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

verizon does not garuntee uninterupted service.  read the fine print

0 Likes
VL600_Boston
Contributor - Level 1

Before we decide on a per day rate, we should consider the possibility a multi-month outage. :smileyhappy: As you may, or may not, know, this is not just a 4G problem, in many areas, including my own, I can't even get 3G service, I have to manually program my USB modem just to get 2.5G service. And most users don't know how to do that. So they likely can't chime in on this thread. :smileyhappy:

Once nice thing about evolving with the internet, I surfed the web a 2.4 kbps, so I think 2.5G is pretty fast. If you don't know about user agent spoofing, now's the time to learn. see firefox add-on.

0 Likes
Neander
Contributor - Level 2

It's costing me a hell of a lot more than $4.00!  I'd like Verizon to hurt as I am right now.  I had to drove 30 miles (one-way) on $3.75 gas, to connect at a Krystal Hamburger.  They should at least buy me a **bleep**ing hamburger.

dhc

Seriously? I don't know how many here are using the 4g mobile hotspot and if use is for business (though I suspect this is the case for most), but even a full refund for the month would be mere vapor from the bucket of loss that has already been ecrued as a result of this outage. No 4g, no 3g, nothing.

0 Likes
markbyrn

My Samsung 4G LTE Hotspot is nothing but a paperweight at this point and I'm very disappointed in the lack of information being passed on regarding this outage.  Verizon needs to provide more than a credit - they need to provide answers and the home page of the Verizon website should have a red flag outage on the front with an explanation from the CEO.   Shouldn't have to find out from the media or Twitter.  

0 Likes