Can I possibly get help?
Cell_phone_user1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having issues with poor service. I missed calls yesterday, and I saw my bars drop to 0.

I put in a support request. It was updated, but I cannot respond to it. The web site doesn't work. Any time I click one of the buttons to update by request, nothing happens.

I have tried both the online chat and phone support. Both take me through a series of pointless steps to change my device settings when my settings aren't the problem.

What else can I try before I give up on Verizon Wireless?

0 Likes
Re: Can I possibly get help?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Cell_phone_user1 wrote:

I am having issues with poor service. I missed calls yesterday, and I saw my bars drop to 0.

.   .   .   

What else can I try before I give up on Verizon Wireless?

Can you describe where you are when getting 0 bars?  Is this something that just started?  What make/model phone do you have?  If at your house, have you considered a network extender?  Do you have access to WiFi calling?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Cell_phone_user1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in my house when the bars drop. The service has never been great. I've missed calls before. Of course, I don't know unless someone tells me or I get a voice mail later even though my phone never rang.

I have an iPhone X updated to the latest iOS.

I will not buy a network extender. I will switch companies before I do that. I live in a heavily populated suburban area.

I have WiFi calling enabled. I have tried with it both enabled and disabled. With it enabled, I am less likely to have a call drop.

Thanks for trying. It would be nice if I could actually talk to a person at Verizon support. Every attempt just takes me to bots that don't offer any useful guidance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Cell_phone_user1. We are very sorry to hear about the issues with calling that have been happening in your home. We certainly want to assist with this in every way that we can. How far would you say that you are in need of traveling from your home area to see that the service has improved? 

-Brett

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cell_phone_user1, we've sent you a private message to further assist with your calling/service issues and look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes