Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I request for 4gLTE in my area?
rrgarza9

I have been a VZW wireless customer for over 14 years, and even though overpriced, great service. I live in a neighborhood that is far from rural, and yet it still is not covered by 4gLTE, not in reality. When I look up the coverage map for Verizon It shows 4gLTE coverage in my house address, but i have never experienced LTE in my house, inside or out. Is there any way I can formally request for someone to take a look at that?. I would really like coverage in my area, since I experience it at work and it is just when I drive down the neighborhood to my house that my phone switches from 4g to 3g. Zip code: 78572

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I request for 4gLTE in my area?
Not applicable

Verizon already has had 4g deployed on all of their towers

0 Likes
rrgarza9

Ok so what does this mean exactly?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Cell towers often have limitations. I have seen great signal on certain stretches of road, then all of a sudden drop down to 3G.

You could try calling customer service *611 or 1-800-922-0204 and have support open a trouble ticket to have someone look at the signal at your home.

That would be where to start. Don't troubleshoot the device if it is getting 4G LTE in other areas like you mentioned at work.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Rrgarza9,

Let's locate your missing 4G LTE! What device do you have? Does this issue occur in all of zipcode 78572 or just your home? Are any other VZW users experiencing the same issue in your home? How Many bars of 3G do you receive once it switches in your neighborhood?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes