Cannot Provide Service as stated.Yet keeping me locked in Contract?
RichF000
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ive been fighting this battle of my service in 46366 area code for 7 months plus... Id called Verizon ask them straight up front if there was service in my zip code area.before i EVER signed up with Verizon....They stated there was a tower less than 3.5 miles from my home and service should be amazing and strong.... Ive 3 phones with Verizon 2 galaxy S5 and Iphone 6. The iphone works descent but none you can call out or drop service along the interstate 30 east of here for 30 miles ,,unless your right under the tower in town. I call and ask them whats the issue.After 100 tests and hours on phone.... NOW all the sudden ive accessing "limited" service. like  NO SERVICE, 1X 3 g. AND NEVER 4 g OF ANY TYPE. If you cannot provide 4 g LTE service where im at for the money im paying,and along the highway 30 regimen to plymouth indiana as you stated before you locked me into a contract, i want this contract cancelled. Ive been paying 270.00 for phones we cannot use and signal booster will not help me  on top of my bill.here with my wifi we have,Nor am i paying an additional $250.00 .......where your coverage map shows FULL service.Ive offered to exchange androids and try iphones which im not a fan of. but they cant do that? im exhausted on trying to resolve this issue and im very close to having my business attorney deal with this issue.. This issue needs to be resolved immediately. Im tired of paying for a service you cannot apparently provide. My prepaid junky phones an service worked 100 times better than " The greatest service in earth Verizon. Fix this!.A tower 3.5 miles Customer service says should reach 12 miles no problem. Well it dont. Ive offered every solution and it seems you care less if my phones work as long as you get my monthly payment on time. What do you want to do to fix this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot Provide Service as stated.Yet keeping me locked in Contract?
Snn5
Legend

7 months?  You had 14 days to return the device and cancel service.  No one can help you now.  Instead of paying for a service you decided to keep past the return period, you should pay your ETF and go to a carrier that covers you.

0 Likes
RichF000
Enthusiast - Level 3

im not paying anything to get out of a contract when you cannot provide a service you stated you can provide in this area.  ive called you guys from day 5 about this.  at the time you had tower issues supposedly. now its same.

One of your customer service ladies spent 2 hours testing my equipment. she sent me a number to text if nothing changed shed exchange my phone to iphones. but. number i was given was never replied when i text it. or called it.

Im telling you exactly what my attorney said to tell you before i procede with actions . within the first  14 days id been told the problem was being worked on. so if it was an error in a tower or something faulty why would i cancell for refund.? Im a buiness man i realize things break, and electronics fail.. but now being told u cannot provide me the proper service isnt acceptable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RichF000, I appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your service issues. Your satisfaction is important to us. We have the largest network coverage. However, there can be some small areas where service can be challenging. Is the highway the only area your having service issues?
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RichF000
Enthusiast - Level 3

also go look at your coverage map for 46366 zip code in indiana once 4 GLTE service plain as day

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You do have the option of seeing if there is a better service provider in your area and if they have a promo where they will pay your ETF's for switching. You'll need to read the small print of the offer but if you're truly determined to leave then it's a viable option.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

RichF000 wrote:

Im a buiness man i realize things break, and electronics fail.. but now being told u cannot provide me the proper service isnt acceptable.

You are a business man without proofreading skills nor the presence of mind to read fine print?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

RichF000 wrote:

also go look at your coverage map for 46366 zip code in indiana once 4 GLTE service plain as day

These maps are not a guarantee of coverage and contain areas of no service, and are a general prediction of where rates apply based on our internal data. Wireless service is subject to network and transmission limitations, including cell site unavailability, particularly near boundaries and in remote areas. Customer equipment, weather, topography and other environmental considerations associated with radio technology also affect service and service may vary significantly within buildings. Some information on service outside the Verizon Wireless proprietary network, and we can not vouch for its accuracy.

0 Likes
RichF000
Enthusiast - Level 3

I dont hafto be a business man to listen to what your Customer Service told me ..Bottom line is this. youll release me of this contract or  ill be in touch with our attorney. Im not going to sit and argue on a forum with someone who works off a script probably for minimum wage and probably isnt even in this country. Your Customer service is trained to screw people and thats simple. Its a poor action and poor business ethics. Thats called Greed. ,My attorneys pretty greedy as well. Ill make  a call to his office first thing in the morning and whatever he chooses to  act upon with the info given and proof presented ill follow his lead. enjoy your day! Ive tried every method resourceful to me and still no resolution..

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

trinettew_vzw  is the only Verizon Employee to have responded thus far.

0 Likes