Am trying to connect to the domain at my office via Remote Web Workplace using a laptop with a Verizon 3G (or 4G) card and get the error below. It works fine when connected via ethernet cable or through wireless routers anywhere I go. All other websites work. Ideas?
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems
This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
* Internet connectivity has been lost.
* The website is temporarily unavailable.
* The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
* The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
* There might be a typing error in the address.
* If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.
For offline users
You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds:
1. Click the Favorites button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.
To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages):
1. Press Alt, click File, and then click Work Offline.
2. Click the Favorites button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.