Cell phone service
craniumcookie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Service is unpredictable and unreliable.   

0 Likes
Re: Cell phone service
craniumcookie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Despite Verizon service map showing clear access in my area.  Mulitple issues.  Including constant roaming and heating of device.  Only several days into data service period, hitting max limits of data usage.  Overcharges.  

0 Likes
craniumcookie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Multiple upgrade attempts, still limited access.  Durham, NY.  can't pay bills online or access other services that are critical for some people in household,  after Verizon representatives convinced me this service is better than other internet providers.

0 Likes
craniumcookie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seeking alternative cell phone service.  Anyone have suggestions of better service in Durham, NY.  ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want you to consider other carriers for service. I'm sorry to hear about the issues with service out in Durham, NY and other concerns that you mentioned. We want the best for you and I'm happy to help turn this around. Since you are having issues with data usage, an overheating device, overages, and utilizing My Verizon, we would need to gather some more info from you in order to best help out. Please check the Private Note that we have sent to you.

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes