Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Change Homefusion router IP address?
_Krik_

As verzion doesn't allow more than 30 GB a month of bandwidth I had to purchase 2 homefusion systems, each account has has 20GB of bandwidth and I am working to setup load balancing. One issue is changing the routers IP address. To login to the either router you have to use the 192.168.1.254. If I hook both units up to my load balancing router I can only login (and use) the router on wan port 1. As the routers are located in a different part of the house and as I often work late if I need to reboot the routers or antenna, which does occurs frequently, I would rather not make a bunch of racket so I need to be able to login to each router to be able to reboot if one goes down. As such I need to change one routers IP address. Also changing the IP address makes setting up the load balancing a bit easier. I have looked through just about every setting and not found it. It is a function on basic routers to change their IP address so I am seriously hopping that verizon has not gone an been idiots, again.

If the answer is super technically. please feel free to post. When I comes to computer there isn't much I can't do. I am able to go as far as rewriting the firmware, if that is even an option.

Labels (1)
0 Likes