Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Class Action Lawsuit against Verizon
texaca

Hello, first time to this discuss. But has anyone have any Links, URL's or compiled any information on law suits against Verizon Wireless, or know of someone who is already doing discoveries or has compiled discoveries against Verizon Corporation and its Wireless division.   I am particularly interested in actions  against them in the State of Texas.. 
If they get to many complaints, the PUC can yank their license to operate in this State. 
Thanx in advance === Alfredo  >Personal email address removed to comply with VZW ToS<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Re: Class Action Lawsuit against Verizon
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

please don't post your personal info. (e-mail) in this public forum

0 Likes
Notonmywatch

>Rude, attacking comment deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
Jeremy1129
Novice

tikibar1 is not a verizon wireless employee. >Comment deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
houseofsarge05

I'm glad I found your post on here.  My husband and I recently signed up for our wireless service about a month ago.  Well, about 3 weeks after that and ever since, we have been getting harassed by the Finance department, stating that we owe for a previous account when this is our first and ONLY account that we've ever had with this company...  Since they refuse to abate their aggressive pursuit to try and force us to wrongfully pay for their mistake, then action must be taken.  I am certain we are not the first ones this has been done to.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You do realize this forum post is very old?

In any case Class Actions cannot be done because of the US Supreme Courts decision for AT&T and other companies.

Your account may be linked via the telephone number given. If you owed the company for a previous service you would not have passed the credit check.

I suspect either the person using the number before you, owes Verizon Wireless or someone opened an account in your name and alas you are zinged for it.

File a complaint at http://www.bbb.org or take them to small claims court.

Call them or better yet write them at the address on your invoice, dispute the amounts they claim. Send certified return receipt requested.

Good Luck

0 Likes