Columbus, Ohio 4G/LTE
OnDemand28

4G LTE coverage in my home is fine, but at the end of my residential street to the main road, and south about 1-1.5 mile the 4G LTE service is very poor and usually drops back to 3G only.  In some areas it drops back to 1x which is virtually useless.  The 3G is very slow, I'm assuming it's happening to everybody because it does on both phones on my account, which is probably why the 3G is so slow.  I tried to use the 3 bars of 3G I had in this area to pull up a website while shopping in Kroger and it took 3 minutes to load the website, and it didn't even entirely load before it quit.  Zip code is 43068  Cross-street is Refugee Rd & Gender Rd (main issue) happening with a 1 mile radius of that intersection north and south. 

I'm using an iPhone 5S with LTE data turned on.  Phone has been reset, network settings refreshed, and when I called about 2 weeks ago about this issue Verizon rep reset everything and sent new signals to the phone. 

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Columbus, Ohio 4G/LTE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you back in the fast lane OnDemand28. I know how important it is to ensure you have reliable service. I have verified there are no reported issues in the area. I appreciate all the troubleshooting steps you have already tried. Is this the only area you are experiencing signal issues in? Hav eyou filed a trouble ticket with our Network Engineers?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
OnDemand28

They were suppose to file a ticket, not for sure if they did. Probably wouldn't hurt to do again. Definitely having issues for at least a week if not two in this area only.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

OnDemand28, let's make sure. Trouble tickets are filed to check the performance of our wireless towers in your area. When a ticket is submitted, it takes 5-7 business days for our network team to provide you with a resolution. Were you contacted by anyone from our technical support team in regards to a ticket filed?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
OnDemand28

No, sure wasn't.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

OnDemand28, we definitely want the best path to resolution. If you received an NRB ticket number, we can look up the resolution information. You can also send us a direct message so that we can view the specific details via this medium: http://vz.to/1b8XnPy

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes