Connection Issues
e11is

Recently started having issues with little to no service around 45154 area. All 3 phones are having this issue. Before a week ago had usually 4 bars.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Connection Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello e11is. Sorry to hear about the recent service issues that you are experiencing in your area. In the time since this started occuring, has your service improved? If not, we can help set up a ticket for your area. This way our techs can make sure everything is running optimally there. We can help set up a ticket here, or by reaching out to us at 1-800-922-0204.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you, e11is.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MarioT

I too have had this happen.  For me it started on Wednesday, Christmas day.  On Saturday, December 28th, I talked to Verizon and they said there were no known issues or problems with towers in my area.  I am in the 98387 area in Washington.

I used to have great signal at home, but since wednesday, my data says 1x and my signal bars go between no service, to 1 bar.

Can't seem to get any help with this just yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello e11is. Sorry to hear about the recent service issues that you are experiencing in your area. In the time since this started occuring, has your service improved? If not, we can help set up a ticket for your area. This way our techs can make sure everything is running optimally there. We can help set up a ticket here, or by reaching out to us at 1-800-922-0204.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you, e11is.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes