Re: Coverage map says I have solid 4G coverage but I cannot connect.
budone
Legend

Looking at the legend, it looks like the poster is IN the extended area and the green slash area is 4G service area.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

huh? It's all the same color and marked as the regular 4G area.  That's actually the first place that I've actually seen those green slashes and it's only where the park is based on the map.

0 Likes
Neander
Contributor - Level 2

Speedy; You're right.   Verizon's mappers are either stupidor as I believe, deliberately deceptive, tossing out shades ofbrown for coverage areas so people will think they're covered when they're not.

I went to your location at the 4G coverage map,  scaled out to get a handle color scheme,   and you are indeed deeply embedded in  4G LTE  (unless you're in one of those weird little pockets that could be as small as the side of the room your antenna is)

I gotta learn to look at the big picture.    

As for your connection; Raise Hell.  you're entitled to coverage.

0 Likes
deloswilbur
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to say, you will not get a decent 4G connection.  Verizon's 4G is very unstable at the outter limits of the coverage.  I haven't had a lot of experience in the better coverages areas but you have to just give up and go 3G most times.  Their 4G is broken and they refuse to or are incapable of fixing it.  The problem has existed since December with no solution and not formal acknowledgement of a problem. 

0 Likes
deloswilbur
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to say, you will not get a decent 4G connection.  Verizon's 4G is very unstable at the outter limits of the coverage.  I haven't had a lot of experience in the better coverages areas but you have to just give up and go 3G most times.  Their 4G is broken and they refuse to or are incapable of fixing it.  The problem has existed since December with no solution and not formal acknowledgement of a problem. 

0 Likes
speedy1979
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I have a ticket number from verizon. I'll call them on Monday and find out what the holdup is.

0 Likes
Chilll
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizonsucks in plain english..I have a ticket as of NOVEMBER, They tell u what u want to hear to passify you. Do not believe what these jerks say.No one can access the november ticket..Gee why..I was told by a so called tech( Which i recorded) that i was in a moderate area..They r working onit..Today 6/21/15 got a call for a So called Tech support( she, Diane ,dosent know [removed]) saying im in agood area..Then she tells me mega bits and mega bytes are the same.SHE IS A [removed]. You have so called tech support people who do know [removed].,Tired of the VERIZONJERKS ACTING LIKETHEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT..Guess what verizon [removed] I record all of u like u record me.Lie to me somemore to buildmy case..VERIZONIS FALSE ADVERTISING AND NOT DELIVERING WHAT THEY PROMISE..

Content removed as required by

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Chilll
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey verizon dont like it tooo bad.Please cancel my contract you [removed]

Content removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes