DNS Failures
crunkan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a site (https://www.spotify-chat.app) that I cannot access while using Verizon's mobile network (on a mobile device or mobile hotspot). I have been able to successfully access my site from any wifi or other mobile network provider.

It seems like my domain has not propagated to Verizon's name servers, even though it has had over a week to propagate.

I'm unsure what I can do about this from my end. Does anyone have any thoughts on how this could be resolved?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DNS Failures
vmrrrtx
Enthusiast - Level 2

@crunkan   I'm responding here with the resolution in case you or anyone else needs it:

After much back and forth, I finally received an update that our site has been blocked by Infoblox because they think it is a phishing site.  I was provided with the following link in order to report it and request the block be removed.  Hope this helps someone!

Support Contact Information Page - Infoblox

View solution in original post

vmrrrtx
Enthusiast - Level 2

My employer is having the same issue with their payment site: https://portal.rrrtx.net/login/

The issue started in September 2022.  Verizon support wasted hours of my time.  They finally reported to a third party who then closed the ticket as "resolved" even though the error still exists.  I have tried multiple avenues to get it corrected and still am unable to get any answers.  This is obviously happening to multiple sites, based on search results in the community.

I am following your submission to see if Verizon comes back with an answer other than "please private message us".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vmrrrtx, thank you for this info. I will be sending you a Private Note to dig further into this. 

*Kaylea

0 Likes
crunkan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I talked with a customer service representative about this a couple weeks ago. They made a ticket {edited for privacy} and promised a resolution in 5-7 business days. The issue still persists, have there been any updates?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening! We noticed that you're having a DNS issue, and we created a ticket to have it resolved, we'll be glad to review this situation together, please send us a private note, so we can review it.

>Gibran

0 Likes
vmrrrtx
Enthusiast - Level 2

They told me the same thing; that a support ticket was created with network support.  They said I would receive an email at the address on my Verizon account and that the issue would be resolved within 5-7 business days.  That was on 4/13/2023.  I still have not received an email for the ticket or any other communication from their network support.  The problem still persists as of today, 4/20/23, so we are nearing the end of their window.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching us to express your concerns. We understand the importance of clarity in communication, please give us the opportunity to assist you by sending you a private note.

>Effie

0 Likes
vmrrrtx
Enthusiast - Level 2

@crunkan   I'm responding here with the resolution in case you or anyone else needs it:

After much back and forth, I finally received an update that our site has been blocked by Infoblox because they think it is a phishing site.  I was provided with the following link in order to report it and request the block be removed.  Hope this helps someone!

Support Contact Information Page - Infoblox

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us! It will be a pleasure to assist you and answer any concern you might have. Please, feel free to send us a private note at any time. Remember that we are available for you 24/7.

>Tania

0 Likes