Data is slow at my house
dbunch813

I live about a 1/2 mile form a verizon tower according to an app I use.

I work from home and need to be able to use my phone as a hot spot in case my internet goes down.

But I've been doing speed tests on and off for the past couple of months and my avg is:

6 Megabits DL  and  10 Megabits UL   which I feel is really slow.

I am part of an Unlimited Business Plan
I found an FAQ on Verizons website and went through about 20-30 different things to try and nothing.

I called Verizon Tech support and they started having me go through a lot of steps I had already tried.
And their only solution was that I had an older SIM card.  
So they sent me a new one.

My speed tests are just the same as the old one.

So I'm at a loss as to why my Data speeds are so slow.

erScreenshot_20230424-123841_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230426-070608_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230424-123637_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Data is slow at my house
dbunch813

2023-04-26 06.56.34-1.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aloha there! Thank you for reaching out to me today. My name is V. I am so sad that you are experiencing such slow speeds. I would love to go through troubleshooting step with you. I am unable to research your account because it is listed as a Business Account. You would have to reach out to that department via phone. Would you like that phone number?

*V

0 Likes
dbunch813

Yes, I would like the information to contact Business support.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sure the business support team will be able to help with your service issues. They can be reached at 1.800.465.4054 from 8AM - 9PM ET (Mon - Fri).

~Jesse

0 Likes