Data speed
jkelley318
Enthusiast - Level 1

Area 71486. Unlimited plan. I have IPhone XS, xr, iPad Pro and a SIM card router. They are unusable. In the last week calls drop, data running 300K down. Verizon please fix your service. I work from home and now have to drive to a friends house and use his Suddenlink connection to work. Thanks for the extra 15 gig of data, but there is no way I could use it as the service is absolutely the worst I have ever seen it. Please send someone to fix you issues and give us what we are paying for. I am a experienced electronic tech for over 35 years it is not my devices. Verizon will lose a customer if they cannot provide the service I purchased.  

0 Likes
Re: Data speed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to have the speeds you need. Do you happen to know if other Verizon users in your area are having the same problem? What troubleshooting have you attempted for your connection?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
jkelley318
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have mainly been working with my personal netgear and a company owned Cradlepoint SIM card router for troubleshooting. The Cradlepoint has a SIM card in it that is on my company’s commercial account. Both are giving same results. It is across the board same results all devices on two different accounts. 

0 Likes
jkelley318
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have purchased today an AT&T prepaid so I can work work from home. That is what I am using now. I would be able to have this conversation with the Verizon service. There is a problem out here and it isn’t me or my devices. I will be moving to another carrier soon if nothing is done. I went through this a few years ago and the service has been better the last year, not sure what they did. I was getting 10 to 12 meg down early morning and 2 to 6 meg down in afternoon. Very usable. Now I can get 6 meg down early morning, but by 7am it is below 1 meg down and stays that way all day. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having reliable service is of the utmost importance, and we would love the opportunity to help you today. Can you tell us a little more? What are the cross streets and zip code of your current location? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes