Data turning on and off!!
DAWHER10

Cell data is going off and on all of a suden . Last 1 min at a time. Over and over again. This is happening on all my lines of service. Please help!! Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data turning on and off!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is most unusual. Is that still happening now?

NoahS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bkfhawaii

Myself and my friends all have version on the island of Kauai. And our service has been dropping in an out all night started around 8:30pm hst. Could someone looking in to this. We are getting annoyed. Please help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about your service issues. This is a peer to peer community forum. We apologize if our answers are delayed. For quicker assistance, we recommend reaching out to us using our Twitter and/or Facebook Support page. Are your issues still going on? What kind of phone do you have? During this time, were all services affected? Did you try restarting your device?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes