Discount with Loyalty Program
Bitter19551

I was going to leave Verizon after they did not stand by a HTC phone I purchased from them. I kept telling them it did not work.  Repeated trips to the local store and tech support calls, even purchasing an new battery.  Still did not work.  At the end of the contract, I contacted them to ask how to transfer my number to another carrier.  I was told, and then told about a "Loyalty" program they had.  Unlimited talk and text, 2 gig data.  I asked three different Verizon employees if my employment discount still remained and was told it would. So the $60 dollar fee was reduced by 20 per cent.  Good deal I thought.  Now three months later, no discount is allowed, if I quit the contact there is a $330 termination fee and I absorb the $200 I paid for the phone.  This all started in early July.  Feeling very abused as a "Loyalty"  customer.  Have called customer service and basically been told that I have lied about the employees spiel.  I even have their names and times that we spoke.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Discount with Loyalty Program
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Ideas on what?

0 Likes
Discount with Loyalty Program
budone
Legend

The plan you have the discount is only on data. And your companies discount may not cover data

0 Likes
Re: Discount with Loyalty Program
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best plans to meet your needs Bitter19551! Corporate discounts are a great way to save on your monthly costs! You should still be able to qualify if you are still with the same employer. If you had a promotional rate plan discount, it likely ended when the agreement expired.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes