Does anyone have a Payphone locator app ?
bubba9459
Contributor - Level 1

Looking for a Payphone locator app ?

Trying to call customer service tonight, and I just can't get a call to go through ?

Need a old fashioned pay phone in the Cincinnati, area ?   So I can Call VZW customer service to see why my phone doesn't work ?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does anyone have a Payphone locator app ?
budone
Legend

Dont you have a neighbor or friend with a phone you can use?

bubba9459
Contributor - Level 1

Can I borrow your phone,   Now that's just rude.    I pay for a phone that works, I should have to ask to borrow one

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi bubba9459,

I am sad to hear that you are having problems with your phone! What's going on? We can help here. Although, I cannot assist with a payphone, you can also visit our local store to provide you with a phone to use. http://bit.ly/3SdsA Please keep us posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bubba9459
Contributor - Level 1

Trying to use 4G phone to make voice calls,  Unfortunately for me, I live in a Low / No coverage area, Phone can be showing 2-3 bars of LTE, but when I try to make a call, It switches to 3G/2G which is just as bad, if not worse.   So if the signal quality was not enough of a problem,  I have to deal with the phone constantly switching between networks trying to find a useable signal, 

Which leaves me with Missed calls, Dropped calls, Voicemails, with no call log, Texts that never get sent, Texts sent by other people that I never receive.

The same reasons, I have a drawer full of VZW phones, (  I'm good at throwing them against the wall, when they don't work )   I have a good pic of my drawer - of - phones, but it won't let me attach it.

This one's going to be next, and like usual, I will just go buy another phone that doesn't work.

When I do try to call customer service, I get placed on hold, along with the thousands of other frustrated customers, and the call gets dropped before I ever get through.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bubba9459,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your service in your area. 4G is for data only. It does not provide coverage for voice calling. At that time it will go to 3G service. Is this something that you have always been having trouble with in your area? If not, we would want to take a look at either your device or your sim card. We can replace a sim card at our stores http://bit.ly/3SdsA or we can ship you out one. Keep us posted.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bubba9459
Contributor - Level 1

It's now 12:22 am Cincinnati time,    I've been trying to respond to your post since 8 pm

I can't even finish typing a response before I lose conne

0 Likes
bubba9459
Contributor - Level 1

tion ?

I have had issues with my 3G voice service before, Every time, The people at the Verizon store blame it on the device, So I buy a new one, then I am stuck with the same problems, and another contract ?

This phone is 6 months old,  Not top of the line, but it should work for a year, or so ?

I will gladly buy the top of the line phone at the Verizon store tomorrow, if You can offer me some hope of being able to use it ?      

I didn't say Guarantee ?       I said HOPE

I HOPE my phone works, if I ever need to dial 911 !

I hope customer support answers before I have to pee ?          If I let loose of these two coat hangers, and walk a few feet,     I will have to start this whole process all over again ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bubba9459,

Got it. What's your zip code? Which model device do you own? Are issues indoors only? We want to find a solution.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bubba9459
Contributor - Level 1

45238 @  home,      45230,  45245   @ work

Samsung ATIV Odyssey

Call quality issues are occurring both indoors, and outdoors, at home, and at work,     I work in a park, so using the phone indoors is rare thing.

Thanks

0 Likes