Down hill fast
lchart

My husband and I have both have non-existent service for the past several months. I asked a question earlier and was told I needed to buy a signal booster however I have been with Verizon since cell phone started and I have never had a problem up until the last few months therefore I don't believe I need to buy anything. We would like it explanation of the coverage loss it appears / this forum that everyone else  and Verizon will go from the number one company to the bottom if something's not done

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Down hill fast
GDWilliams08
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having to get Verizon customer service every time I want to get on the Internet. For the last 2 days I haven't been able to get on the Internet.  Should we all do like Paul and switch to Sprint for better Internet service. IJA.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lchart, we want nothing more than to provide you and the rest of our customers with the best service.  We are here to provide support.  What zip code are you in?  What specific problems are you having?

RalphT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
lchart

64744 is our mailing zip code. We are very rural however had no issues with signal/reception until a few months back. We now have such poor reception, calls are virtually impossible. It doesn't matter if we're in the house or standing outside in the open. My husband has a separate Verizon plan and has an LG phone and I have an S6 however one is no better than the other.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GDWilliams08,

We know how important it is to have reliable service now a days. It is concerning to see you have come across issues with yours. Has this just been occurring indoors (at home) or elsewhere? Is the issues just with data or calls/texts too?

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes