Downtown Los Angeles - Full 4G Signal, No Internet Connection
Nattygirl6

This has been happening a lot lately and is starting to get real annoying.... I can have full 4G signal on my phone, but I cannot use the Internet at all. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. What makes this worse is you cannot turn off 4G, so basically, my data is completely unusable since the phone thinks that I have a perfect 4G connection. Anyone else experience these kind of symptoms? I'm really considering calling Verizon and complaining... I just hate being on the phone with them though, cause it tends to take a long time and nothing comes of it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Downtown Los Angeles - Full 4G Signal, No Internet Connection
Nattygirl6

This has happened to be 4 time today now.... each last about 30 minutes of no internet service. This is starting to get ridiculous now.  I know I am not the only one... I've asked several co-workers on Verizon as well, different model phones, all the same symptoms. Full or acceptable 4G signal and no internet.

0 Likes
Nattygirl6

Examples:

Facebook - Stuck at Updating... Full 4G signal

2013-07-23 11.39.49.png

Speedtest.net stuck at finding closest server

2013-07-23 11.32.57.png

Instagram not loading pictures...

2013-07-23 11.40.02.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to fully enjoy your amazing Galaxy S III Nattygirl6! Where are you experiencing these difficulties? Are you power cycling the device daily? Tried removing your battery and SIM when this happens? Is it in more than one location? Let's figure this out!

Jonathan_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Nattygirl6

Experiencing them again at the moment.... which prompted me to come here again and saw your response.

I am receiving this is the Downtown Los Angeles, Civic Center area. It happens both inside and outside of my building. I have removed my battery and sim card several times and it doesn't help. I don't power cycle daily, but I have rebooted it when the issues occur and it does not resolve the problem. For the most part... it seems to be isolated to Downtown Los Angeles. I have not noticed this happen in other areas... at home, I use WiFi. My co-workers are experiencing the same symptoms; one has a S3 also, the other a Galaxy Note.

0 Likes
Nattygirl6

I've been in the same spot since my last reply... service barely started working again right now.

0 Likes