Re: Enough of this ***** from Verizon
JD101

Thats very agreeable.  However we don't know who is to blame and neither are comming forward.  I don't care about placing blame so much as wanting to know where I stand.  Posting here won't deliver an explanation or product any faster.  However it does provide some moral satisfaction.  :smileytongue:

0 Likes
Not applicable
4G implementation has everything to do with it. You prepaid for a 4G phone before it was introduced with no promise of when it would be introduced. It got delayed due to problems with the 4G network. You were an early adopter and got caught up in a problem that sometimes happens to early adopters. Personally, I would never buy anything until I could determine it was working properly. That's why I'm still using a 3G card and haven't upgraded to a 4G card.
0 Likes
JD101

4G means nothing to me in regards to this release.  I don't even live in a 4g area.  Heck, 4g wont be fully implemented until 2013! 

4G has nothing to do with Verizon's lack of communication.  4G has nothing to do with Best Buy taking money.  4G is a moote point in the realm of customer service.

Can you please forward me to an official statement about the thunderbolt delay over 4g network issues?  I've signed up for the "Thundertracker" and received nary-a email of any news, updates, or statements.

0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes
thunderbucks

ravenoushunger wrote:

If they haven't given a release date so close to when the rumared ones are, its probably not coming out for a while. I've never heard of aything having its release date announced a week beforehand. Are they trying to lose customers because I'm about to just forget about this phone and go for something else.

Was anybody around this time last year?  I was waiting on the edge of my seat for months for a Verizon Nexus One...we were even teased with official releases from Google announcing its "soon" arrival.  Then one day, *poof* it was announced there would be NO Verizon Nexus one.  A few weeks down I was told to get the HTC Incredible, it's just like the Nexus One.

10 months later I am still loving my Incredible.  But it's not the Nexus One, the phone I wanted and was told by both Google and Verizon I would get, only to be yanked at the last second.

0 Likes
BigDJH

I guess my greatest irritation is we keep hearing stuff, verizon has the link on their page, nary an email from them...nothing..."coming soon" to me means days, not weeks, or months.

Also, i have been researching a lot....HTC has them shipped, they are in Verizon stores waiting to be released...what game are they playing....

I'm not "upset" nor am I waiting with baited breath...I am eligible for an upgrade, have paid 2 years on CRAP internet on a BB and want to move on, but will NOT settle.

HOWEVER virgin mobile is looking pretty darn good with their unlimited plans

0 Likes
Neander
Contributor - Level 2

That's a very dead link Jim.  Even in a Google search it only refers back to here. Not even a mis-spelled suggestion is offered.   But I am looking forward to such a site.  Please update.

0 Likes
JD101

Thank you Jim for proving my point ...{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
puffnstuff

http://www.verizonwirelessthunderboltdelayeddueto4gnetworkproblems.com/

HAHAHA....lmao @ jim for the clever "made-up" site!!!

Here's mine.... http://www.verizonwirelesssaystocustomerspoopinonehandandwishintheotherandseewhathappens.com

I will get the HTC Thunderbolt!!!!

or...maybe I will get the LG Reolution...Droid Bionic.....Samsung Stealth....or....how about the soon to come...Droid X2 (with the front-facing camera)....or the iPhone 6GS....too many decisions....what's the matter with me?...why can't I think rationally anymore? I think I need some new "mood-altering" drugs...xanex2GS....or the soon to be released...Zoloft4GSX2 :smileytongue:    

www.gottabemobile.com  is it me? or is this site sponsored by a VZW competitor? Starts with "S"...ends with "print"!!!

0 Likes
Neander
Contributor - Level 2

Well I understand Thunderbolt is out.    I thought I'd post this to get the topic to the top of  the list and cause trouble.

0 Likes