Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Extremely slow lte in los angeles.
omarc443

I barely been with  verizon a month i got a s8 plus, my dad and s8 and mom an iphone 7 plus . we live in Los Angeles California zip code 90022.. we have unlimited on all 3 lines but we barely used 11 gigs of data between all of us together  , i know that they suppose to slow u down after 22 gigs. But like i said we still haven't gotten there. And sometimes even standing outside with full bars LTE and full dots on my moms iphone its so slow u cant even load facebook, get driving directions , uber app wont even load cuz its so slow, picture messages usually fail to send or when they do send it takes forever . . Its become REALLY frustrating . Calls surprisingly work fine even tho LTE is horrible slow calls over LTE work fine , never had dropped calls or anything like that. Problem is data its driving me crazy. Like i said this is my first time with verizon i came from tmobile. And honestly tmobile was never this slow and i mean never... at my gym i go to after work in montebello zip 90640 i apparently get 3-4 bars LTE , but when i try to use a music app , pandora, itunes, google play music its always buffering and stopping takes forever to load a song, as u can imagine its horrible running on the treadmill and not being able to listen to music. I ran speed tests on all 3 phones at different times of the day even at 3am and i always get 1-2 mbps or even kbps speeds no wonder its so slow. what can i do? help !

Labels (1)
0 Likes