Re: Full Bars of 4G LTE but Inconsistant Internet Connection
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

Work location. Having 3 or 4 bars of service implies there is a good signal.

0 Likes
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

Essayons Way and Engineer Drive, 29207

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, jarnold63. We are committed to improving your wireless service experience as much as possible and we need to clarify some information. You mention that you experience service issues only when you are at work as per your previous message. Please tell us some details about your workplace, is it an office building, a school, a warehouse?

We know that you only experience service issues at work, do you only experience data issues or also calling and text messaging issues? Please share specific details of how each service is impacted when you are at work. -Antonio

0 Likes
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's an office building. Seems that only data is affected. Hasn't been this way forever, recent issue. I am finding the issue is in this general area now. Sometimes, I go several miles away before data resumes. All the time, signal strength looks to be about the same. It's like connecting to a wireless router that has no internet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you sharing this with us, jarnold63. We certainly want to make sure that the service is at its best in can be at your work place. Do you happen to know of any co-workers that might also have Verizon Wireless who are also experiencing this issue -Brett

0 Likes
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

About 5-6 people have expressed the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nobody likes inconsistence, especially when it involves their service. Let us help further, jarnold63. 

Do you notice a difference in speed depending on the time of day it is? Does this occur everywhere, or mostly in a remote area like the inside of your home? 

-Joey

0 Likes
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

You guys just ask questions in circles. How many times have I answered this? I lost count. I think it's just a circle until you get tired and give up. Not like Verizon is going to look into it anyway. But just for fun, here it is again.

I have 3 or 4 bars and LTE at my office. My office is inside a building. However, this is also happening in the general area now. It has gotten worse. data is in and out and the signal doesn't change. It's like hooking up to a wireless router but the modem doesn't have internet. Sometimes you have data and sometimes you don't. Signal strength does not change. It happens in this one location only. No where else. Sometimes I have to move several miles away and turn on airplane mode and turn it off to find another tower. sitting here in office, the data comes and goes at different times of the day, no rhyme or reason.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dealing with signal issues can certainly be frustrating, especially if you have sporadic service. The last thing we want is for you to feel we are going in circles. Rest assured we are here to help. We sent you a Private Note. ~Gilbert

0 Likes
wilyhawk

I changed from a 8GB plan to basic unlimited a year ago.  For the first 6 months it was fine, but the last few months have keep cutting me off using data. Verizon says I am under "network management" but this latest one has been for over 2 weeks straight. They say it is temporary until the usage is reduced, but it's never going down. If the "network management" and congestion is lasting for this long, then maybe it's not going to reduce, but only go higher from new customers, but maybe it's the new normal and Verizon needs to install new towers or upgrade to handle more people and more data on a regular basis.

Verizon support has only offered for me to upgrade my data plan and pay more, when I feel the problem needs to be addressed by the company, and not just make EVERY customer upgrade so now the higher data plan is the basic one for everyone now.

I live in 84655, but I feel the same bad data happening 50 miles away where I work, so this problem covers over a dozen zip codes all over Central Utah.

0 Likes