Re: Full Bars of 4G LTE but Inconsistant Internet Connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I must say you should not be showing "offline" at all. I would love to help to see what is going on with your data. We would be sad if you left us. May I have your nearest intersection and zip code? What happens if you leave the area? -Amber

0 Likes
swolfe2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also started having this issue 2 days ago.

Details are:

• Galaxy S10+
  • Zip code 37801
  • Nearest intersection: W Hunt Rd. / Middlesettlements Rd. 
  • Network on LTE / CDMA
  • Full/partial 4G/LTE bars, but websites/apps say I'm offline

The order I tried to resolve was:

• Manual restart
  • Airplane mode on/off
  • Factory reset

None of my attempted steps have resolved the issue. As soon as I disconnect from my home's Wi-Fi, I'm lucky if I can get internet service on my phone again until I get back on Wi-Fi.

I'm not sure what else to try, but looking at the responses in here, it seems like people have been having this issue for a while. 

0 Likes
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem but only when I am at work. I see LTE and 3 bars but no date. I am in 29207. Seems like a particular tower issue but no one will help me. They only want to constantly reset my phone. Thinking I should move to a different service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, jarnold63! It's vital to have signal, so thanks for alerting us. We would be saddened to see you go and want to help. Please check your private messages for further assistance. -Tracy

0 Likes
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tried to respond but link did not work. Every day is same issue. Sitting at my desk, good signal strength but no internet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jarnold63 thank you, for those details. Does this only happen indoors? How does it work when you are not at work? -Dolores

0 Likes
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

works fine everywhere else.

0 Likes
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

Seems that the area is getting larger. Used to go a couple hundred years down road and get data, now it's several miles. It's like the tower I'm connected to isn't connected to internet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, jarnold63. Many factors outside of Verizon’s control can contribute to indoor/ outdoor performance even in cases where you may have had service in the past. Coverage may vary day to day due to a variety of reasons such as cell site changes, foliage, construction, population changes, in-building issues and interference. In this area, you may have trouble making a phone call or using your service. Is this a home or work location that you're having these issues at? *Taylor

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gotcha. Can you provide the nearest intersection and zip code so that we can review the area?-Marshall

0 Likes