Re: Go Unlimited - some areas won't work unless I go in and out of "airplane mode"
josephw
Enthusiast - Level 2

JesusG_VZW,

Is there a way to maintain the loyalty discount when upgrading to one of these other plans?

0 Likes
Re: Go Unlimited - some areas won't work unless I go in and out of "airplane mode"
bamp4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem and the same plan! The CS person said if I would go to their high dollar unlimited plan I would get high speed data with it. I think it's a ploy to get deeper into our pocketbook!! 😞

0 Likes
josephw
Enthusiast - Level 2

At this point, I am beginning to agree. I mean, it would be okay if the depri were down to a minimum usable level, like 600kbps instead of something close to zero - at least you could use your service at SOME level rather than being totally cut off.

A workaround that I've found, but it's less than ideal and will be going away by the end of this year, is to force your phone into 3G-only mode, then it works, even in the zones that don't work under LTE.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To clear up any confusion, bamp4, we offer different unlimited plans to ensure we cover every customer's needs. Depending on where they live and how they use their data, each one of our unlimited plans can benefit each customer differently. You might want to try one of our newer plans if you are using the Go Unlimited and are unhappy with how it works for you. The next plans that would work for you are either the Play More Unlimited or the Do More Unlimited. You can look over the specifics of each plan here: http://spr.ly/66031jiXl & http://spr.ly/66041jiXm.

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too. We certainly want you to enjoy the freedom of subscribing to our Unlimited Calling Plan options. We take pride in having the most reliable network. Hearing that you're having to enable and disable airplane mode on your phone in order to access our network service (In some areas) is not the experience we want for you and we apologize for your inconvenience. We've also noted your reference to the "Workaround" option you've used (e.g. forcing your phone into 3G only mode). Can you tell our team more about the service issues you're experiencing? How long has this been happening? Which of your services is being affected? (e.g. calls, texting, web browsing, etc.)- RobertC_VZW

0 Likes