Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HTC Thunderbolt Internet Connection Mode
kjackson92

Does anyone know if the Internet Connection Mode feature on the Thunderbolt will be free forever? Or is it just a limited time deal like the free Mobile Hotspot? The phone usually just connects my laptop to the Internet immediately after selecting Internet Connection Mode. But starting recently, it's been giving a small prompt about how Mobile Hotspot and Mobile Broadband Connect are only free as a limited time offer. Are the Internet Connection Mode and Mobile Broadband Connect the same thing? I think the Internet Connection Mode is a great free feature, and very generous on Verizon's part. But I'll be kinda mad if I have to pay for it at some point.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Thunderbolt Internet Connection Mode
kjackson92
Nobody?
0 Likes
krauser1

It's free trial through June 15th.

0 Likes
jeffpc
Verizon uses a hot spot feature, the internet connection mode I cannot get to work, but the hot spot feature does work. I expect that is deliberate as way to force us to use hot spot. The more I learn about verizon the more I wish I stayed with ATT, my phone there interconnect to the internet was free, a phone feature.
0 Likes