Horrible Cell Service/Coverage in Milwaukee
hslim0803
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently I have experienced poor cell service and very limited coverage. Even if I am in the middle of Milwaukee city, the connection was very poor. There was a constant disconnection. What's worse is that I could not call Uber or Lyft. I went to the urgent care in a suburban area one day. There was no signal after seeing a doctor, so I couldn't use the Uber and Lyft apps. I had to go back to the urgent care facility, connect to their wifi, and call a Lyft. It was horrible. I can't imagine what would have happened if there were no wifi there. What is wrong with your coverage and cell service? What is more frustrating is that there is no way that I can file a complaint. Do you guys even have a customer service department taking care of customer complaints? It seems that Verizon doesn't want to hear any complaints from their customers. I have used Verizon for years, and now I am seriously thinking of switching my cell service to ATT. So frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Cell Service/Coverage in Milwaukee
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sad to learn that you did not get great service with us when in Milwaukee, hslim0803. We are here to help. When at that location what was the signal that showed on your phone?

We ask because we want to know if this was an issue with not getting a signal for service or were you getting a signal and data services were not connecting. Each of those experiences would need to be addressed differently.

-Steven

0 Likes
Prettydizzy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m in Centuria wi. All I ever have is 1-2 bars I phone 13 pro max is slow af 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there. We would be happy to assist with your  service concerns. Can you tell me more? Do you drop calls, do messages fail to send? The more detail, the better!

*Heather

0 Likes