How can I improve my cell phone signal?
JELIZANN

I live in a strong Verizon signal area of Tucson, AZ in a mobile home park.  At the street outside the front door I only get two bars.  Inside, I get one bar and can only place and receive calls in one spot.  I upgraded from an android to an iPhone 7 about two years ago which did not improve the situation.  I also switched to Verizon at the same time, again with no benefit.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I improve my cell phone signal?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can’t have you looking for signal around your home JELIZANN. What zip code are you having trouble in? As you said it was indoors mostly, does anyone else have the same issue (friends, family, neighbors)?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JELIZANN

Hi Steven.  The ZIP code is 85705-3739 .  Jane lives in a mobile home in a mobile home park so the signals must be getting scattered and varies quite a bit as I move around.  I just spoke with customer support again and they said Wi-Fi calling should be the same as having a Network Extender.  Have been trying Wi-Fi calling but it is poor quality.  Turns out the CenturyLink DSL is only about 384k up so we will be replacing it with Cox Cable 15Mb down / 2Mb up.  I hope that makes the Wi-Fi calling work properly.

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wi-Fi Calling is a great feature to use. Please let us know if you notice a difference once you get your new internet service. We do want to make sure you have good service everywhere you go. Do you only experience signal issues while at home or anywhere you go?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes