Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How do I get my SIM unlocked?
brianmedia

What the hell?  Suddenly I get a PUK locked. Can no longer access my SIM contacts message?  My Iphone 5s is not connecting at all?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Re: PUK locked. SIM cannot be accessed
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Contacts and pictures are not stored in the SIM. Go to a corporate vzw store and get a free SIM.

View solution in original post

Re: PUK locked. SIM cannot be accessed
Snn5
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
denisefenton

that does not  cork. and u tried changing the pin, now i get this error message with 5 more times to try with galaxyJi model. does not have A change oin code numbers just this message

ERROR CODE 404

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

A SIM PIN and a phone lock PIN are different things.

0 Likes
denisefenton

i understand that. I followed all of the rules and U never did get a SIM number and the one on the card is way to many to only have 6=8 numbers on it Then when you change your pin you agree that you will no longer have access to my Verizon info, only internal problems. So I went a day with out a phone and will probably be forced to purchase another sim card and loose all of my my contacts & pics that were not backed up.???

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Contacts and pictures are not stored in the SIM. Go to a corporate vzw store and get a free SIM.