How excatly do I order a SIM card online
solomonshv
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi, I looked in the FAQs, which are worthless. It states that if I need a 4G sim card then "the easiest way is to order a SIM card online at verizonwireless.com."

OK... I'm on verizonwireless.com and logged into my personal account. Where do I go from here to order one?

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How excatly do I order a SIM card online
Not applicable

Thanks to the community for your responses.  You would just need to login to their My Verizon account, choose Activate a Device, put in the device id (normally starting with 9900), then you have the option of entering their SIM or having one sent to them. Hope this helps. Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CPGustafson511

You need to start the online activation process, it will say you need a SIM card, and will give you the option to buy one for $0.00.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks to the community for your responses.  You would just need to login to their My Verizon account, choose Activate a Device, put in the device id (normally starting with 9900), then you have the option of entering their SIM or having one sent to them. Hope this helps. Thanks.

0 Likes
solomonshv
Enthusiast - Level 3

thank you

i ended up going to a verizon store and they gave me one.

when i first got the thunderbolt back in march, getting a sim card in the store wasn't an option unless you were buying a new device. i guess now that changed.

0 Likes
j-mobile-mn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Might be missing something here but you have to get the device first then the sim card or if I say order a 4g phone today would it come with a sim card?

Bakobilly13

blockhead, what if you want the sim before the device arrives so you can use the thing...wait another 3 days for a sim after the device...cummon

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes