How to check on status of a ticket?
magaliajim
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a ticket concerning coverage problems at my home and was given a ticket number and was told that I would be able to check the status of the ticket on myVerizon.  So far I have not found out how to do that via the verisonwireless web site. If someone knows how, I would sure appreciate the instructions.

Thanks,

Jim

Labels (1)
Re: How to check on status of a ticket?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Magaliajim,

Oh my! We can locate the status of the ticket here. When was ticket submitted? Did you receive a notification via email or text that your ticket was completed or resolved?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
ZACALE46

No

0 Likes
ZACALE46

Ticket # [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZACALE46 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure that you can get the updates that you need. Due to the information that is contained within the ticket. It is best that you reach out to a representative privately.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Aimeepatee
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same thing!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to inquire about the concerns related to checking on the status of a trouble ticket, Aimeepatee. Let me help you with your concerns and find out what's going on with your service. Were you given a ticket number? What is your city and zip code? What exact service issues are you experiencing? Please note, we do send out a text message notification about the status of a trouble ticket if your mobile number was set up for the text message. Please share more details so we can continue to assist. 

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
wydillon1

I am having this issue currently. I know but ticket number but havent received any updates about the status. The issue with my three-way (merging calls) option keeps persisting!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wydillon1, we definitely want to help get down to the bottom of your ticket status as our customers should always be updated in these situations. To ensure we can take a closer look I have sent you a Private Note to get more details specific to your account today. 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
MikeStafford
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can you provide a self-service link to check the status of a ticket, please?

I need to find out where we stand with a ticket that has been ongoing for over 3 weeks now.

Thank you in advance.