I have an apple iPhone 6. I recently traveled overseas. I had no problems before I left but since I have been back in the states, my phone’s won’t work with LTE enabled
Freya101

I have an apple iPhone 6. I recently traveled overseas as while there used another sim since there was no Verizon service. I had no problems before I left but since I have been back in the states, my phone’s won’t work with LTE enabled, just voice and text. I live in 32566 zip code area. I went by a local Verizon store where they rest my network settings, checked my account details, replaced my sim and still couldn’t figure out why my data won’t work with LTE enabled. They are at a complete loss. My husband has the same phone and we got our sims originally at the same time. He didn’t travel and his phone doesn’t have the problem. Any help will be greatly appreciate.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an apple iPhone 6. I recently traveled overseas. I had no problems before I left but since I have been back in the states, my phone’s won’t work with LTE enabled
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Freya101, We're glad that you had a safe trip home, despite the current issue with your phone. We're here to help. We would recommend that you have the cellular data roaming feature turned on. (settings, cellular, cellular data option, roaming on). 

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I have an apple iPhone 6. I recently traveled overseas. I had no problems before I left but since I have been back in the states, my phone’s won’t work with LTE enabled
Freya101

It already is. When I enable LTE and then try to bring up anything that uses data I get a message telling me “Could not activate cellular data network. Turn on cellular data or use WiFi to access to data.“

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Freya101-

I depend on my data to work at all times, so I can understand how frustrating this situation can be. May I ask if a factory reset where everything has been erased was done at the store? Is your software up to date?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Freya101

An entire reset of my phone has not been done but they did a network reset. The helpful employee could see my network settings and said something about it not updating. I had old carrier settings that hadn’t updated probably because it happened during the 5 months I was gone. My phone has the latest iOS update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sure we will figure this out Freya101. We want to make sure that you can use your data. Can you make sure that your data is enabled? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207159/ Once that is done then toggle voice roaming on and off. This will sometimes trigger your data to work. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-206955/ Keep me posted on your results.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes