I have the Jetpack 4GLTE, what is the Mbps download and upload speeds for this device?
roybarb

I have the Jetpack 4GLTE, what is the Mbps download and upload speeds for this device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have the Jetpack 4GLTE, what is the Mbps download and upload speeds for this device?
Lazarus-Solsong

Are you asking WiFi network speeds or Verizon data speeds?

WiFi is usually 50-100 megs depending on model and signal choice (a,b,n,act)

Data speeds depends on how well your service is and congestion of a cell tower.

0 Likes
Re: I have the Jetpack 4GLTE, what is the Mbps download and upload speeds for this device?
Snn5
Legend

The jetpack should be on par to the same speeds you get with your phone:  Between 8Mbps (4G) and up to even 100 (XLTE)

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

The avgrage real speed will be more in the area of 25 to 38 Mbps  You would need to be in a strong signal area with high grade cell tower service and low customer use to even reach 50 Mbps. 

From Verizon page.  Just be aware that using the MiFi 6620L can cost a lot of money. And you can thank the device's fast performance for that. In my testing around the San Francisco Bay Area, rathe device delivered blazing-fast download speeds that nged between around 10Mbps to around 40Mbps. At those speeds, you can burn through 4GB of data in just less than an hour. Once you reach the cap, of course, you'll have to pay somewhere between $10 to $15 for each additional gigabyte, depending on the plan you sign up for. 

For more information follow link:  Verizon Ellipsis Jetpack MHS800L | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes