Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I live in the 49740 zip code area, about one half mile from a tower that has been updated to 4G LTE. For the last month I have been experiencing poor service. What can Verizon do to improve my service to a more acceptable level?
Winer1

Service was very good up until a month ago, and has been very poor since then.  The issue is not device related as it works fine in other locations around the area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I live in the 49740 zip code area, about one half mile from a tower that has been updated to 4G LTE. For the last month I have been experiencing poor service. What can Verizon do to improve my service to a more acceptable level?
Cripes

Trust me. Nothing. Just find a different provider. That's what I did. If enough of us leave those remaining will finally have decent service. It's like killing 2 birds with one stone for Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: I live in the 49740 zip code area, about one half mile from a tower that has been updated to 4G LTE.  For the last month I have been experiencing poor service.  What can Verizon do to improve my service to a more acceptable level?
Not applicable

It could be a few people with unlimited data are hogging up all the bandwidth.

0 Likes
Re: I live in the 49740 zip code area, about one half mile from a tower that has been updated to 4G LTE. For the last month I have been experiencing poor service. What can Verizon do to improve my service to a more acceptable level?
vtail50

That's the truth! Tried tech support and all they do is make excuses and tell me I should happy with 1-2Mb speeds. Time to give AT&T a try!!

0 Likes