I'm using my Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MHS291L to wirelessly connect my printer to my desktop and tablet will the printer use my monthly data to print/recieve info from my computer/tablet
Heath76

I know a normal wireless router would allow me to connect my printer to my desktop and tablet but will using my Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MHS291L as a access point incur data usage each month?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm using my Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MHS291L to wirelessly connect my printer to my desktop and tablet will the printer use my monthly data to print/recieve info from my computer/tablet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Heath76, you pose an excellent question! Yes, if the Jetpack is used as an access point for any of the devices listed it will incur data usage.

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I'm using my Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MHS291L to wirelessly connect my printer to my desktop and tablet will the printer use my monthly data to print/recieve info from my computer/tablet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Heath76, you pose an excellent question! Yes, if the Jetpack is used as an access point for any of the devices listed it will incur data usage.

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes