I never get 4G at my house but I searched my address on the 4G coverage map and it said that I was in the 4G zone but I dont get 4G.
TylerWeb1010

I never get 4G at my house but I searched my address on the 4G coverage map and it said that I was in the 4G zone but I dont get 4G.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I never get 4G at my house but I searched my address on the 4G coverage map and it said that I was in the 4G zone but I dont get 4G.
Snn5
Legend

Hey, I'm in an XLTE zone and get dial-up speeds.  I feel your pain.  Of course they will say your house or some other obstruction like the sun or moon are affecting your signal.  In the end, no matter what the map says Verizon doesn't guarantee service anywhere except their corporate stores. 

0 Likes
Re: I never get 4G at my house but I searched my address on the 4G coverage map and it said that I was in the 4G zone but I dont get 4G.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TylerWeb1010!

Let's find that 4G signal for you! What zip code are you in and what model device are you using? Indoor use is a challenge for all carriers....Please walk through your residence to see how the signal fluctuates.

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes