I see why my Samsung SCH-LC11 is not connecting to the Internet, but why is this happening.
Mistrb01

My LC11 works some of the time.  At other times, it will disconnect either the WiFi or the internet or both.  Today I kept the admin webpage open when it was disconnecting.

What I saw confused me.  The hotspot is trying to connect to 192.168.1.1 on the WAN side in addition to it's local address of 192.168.1.1.  You can see it here:

http://www.gabtel.net/docs/lc11_screen.png

I have no idea why this happening.  My LC11 hotspot sits here for hours connecting, then disconnecting and then connecting again.  The cycle keeps repeating.

What the heck is going on here?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I see why my Samsung SCH-LC11 is not connecting to the Internet, but why is this happening.
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Mistrb01,

I apologize for the trouble you are having with your hotspot.  I would suggest completing a master rest: Remove Battery Cover>Press & Hold the Reset/WPS key for 10 secs (located on left side of device)>Hold the Reset/WPS key until all LED's turn white.  Hopefully these steps resolve your issues.  Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you for your patience,

0 Likes
Re: I see why my Samsung SCH-LC11 is not connecting to the Internet, but why is this happening.
toughbook
Contributor - Level 1

Well......Did it work?

0 Likes