I want to add global data services. The website is a mess. Nobody answers Chat. Don't they want my money?
noglobaldata

The website sends me in circles back to the same pages in a loop.  I just want to add GLOBAL data services and it keeps sending me back to "CHANGE MY US PLAN."  I'm about ready to give up and use a foreign phone company.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to add global data services.  The website is a mess. Nobody answers Chat.  Don't they want my money?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help noglobaldata! I will send you a private message now so that I can better assist!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I want to add global data services. The website is a mess. Nobody answers Chat. Don't they want my money?
R_Scherzer

I also want to add a Global Data plan to my iPhone 4s, but it keeps asking me for my SIM card number. As far as I know, the 4s does not even have a SIM card, or at least not one that I can find. Please help!

0 Likes
Re: I want to add global data services.  The website is a mess. Nobody answers Chat.  Don't they want my money?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where to find the SIM card tray:

Apple iPhone 4s Support | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Re: I want to add global data services. The website is a mess. Nobody answers Chat. Don't they want my money?
R_Scherzer

Thanks! I was able to get it open - no SIM card inside. Any more ideas?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

SIM cards are free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service.

0 Likes