I work in Denton, TX. Any reason I go from 4gLTE outside my office to 1X sitting at my desk? Also, any plans to fill in verizon coverage to central Texas> Specifically the Mason area. I am actually considering switching to AT
Chris1715

I work in Denton, TX.  Any reason I go from 4gLTE outside my office to 1X sitting at my desk?  Also, any plans to fill in verizon coverage to central Texas>  Specifically the Mason area.  I am actually considering switching to AT&T since they actually have reliable coverage where I live and travel.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I work in Denton, TX. Any reason I go from 4gLTE outside my office to 1X sitting at my desk? Also, any plans to fill in verizon coverage to central Texas> Specifically the Mason area. I am actually considering switching to AT
Jessetgay0425_
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm also thinking of switching to another provider because I'm in Center Tx 75935 and I'm not getting good signal

0 Likes
Re: I work in Denton, TX. Any reason I go from 4gLTE outside my office to 1X sitting at my desk? Also, any plans to fill in verizon coverage to central Texas> Specifically the Mason area. I am actually considering switching to AT
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Then switch.

Buildings are made of different materials and no cell company guarantees service everywhere especially inside buildings. If you find one company that works better then just switch. Nuff said.

0 Likes