Impossible to get help
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is impossible to get help from Verizon. They've made it virtually impossible to submit a ticket or file a complaint. My phone has LTE and 3 bars sitting at my desk. The signal never changes but data comes and goes. Customer service has had me reset my phone about 10 times, not to mention how many times they have had me power it off. Tried the chat function but no help. Called. You would think if it shows that much service you should have data. This is the only location this happens. It's not the phone. Any better carriers out there?

Re: Impossible to get help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jarnold63,

We would never want to see you leave the VZW family. We know that having properly working service in your office is important and this should have been fixed on your first contact with VZW. I am going to send you a private message, please respond to that message. -Pamela

0 Likes
Dan-Escobedo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Pls let me know how the private message helps you.  Ive been asked sMe for a crefit that is 7 months Not Paid for a trade-in.  Hoping that something moves faster than the weeks and months I have been dealing with in this matter.

0 Likes
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

it didn't really. They keep sending me links to authenticate but they never work.

Dan-Escobedo
Enthusiast - Level 3

im on another endless support call now

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you are having issues authenticating, we can try different measures to access your account.  Can you please send us a Private Message?  *Lisa

0 Likes
Dan-Escobedo
Enthusiast - Level 3

been doing that for over a week now

think anlink someone sent me finally worked

0 Likes
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

A private message to where?

0 Likes
jgordon75
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to active the disney+ bundle through version for more than 3 months to no avail.   I'm thinking about consulting a lawyer for breech of contract.   

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jgordon75, we are sorry to hear about the troubles you have encountered with subscribing to Disney+. Let's review the details. What happens when you try to Subscribe to this feature? Are you receiving an error message? 

Please follow this link https://vz.to/2X9HXug to view the steps. 

-Sylvia

0 Likes