In Limbo.....network problem?
ib_gman

Upgraded my phone today to a Samsung Stratosphere and I'm being told that although my old phone was turned off, my new phone hasn't been turned on due to "network issues.  Can anyone confirm this?  Should I just have them turn on my old phone until it is resolved?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: In Limbo.....network problem?
Badmonkey
Enthusiast - Level 2
I am totally inboard w/ you on This I live in Miami,FL .. upgraded today from DROIDX to HTC Rezound so when came time for activation my DROIDX stopped working and my Voice, Txt and Data went into limbo! My HTC cannot receive the activation because the network is DOWN AGAIN
0 Likes
Silkie1

I also received my Stratisphere phone today. My first smart phone and now I can't even activate it!!! This is crazy.

0 Likes
awill614

Same here. Just received my new phone, attempted to activate it which cut off my old phone. Fortunately, once it looked as though the network was not going to come back up I went in to have my old phone turned back on. The fact that nothing has been said about this is crazy. I didn't even want to pay for a data package but really have no choice due to the selection of phones....now I'm paying for something I don't even have! Thanks Verizon!

0 Likes