Re: In the Middle of a Large City, Why is My Signal So Terrible?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ETAPRESTON, we are sorry to hear that you are also experiencing these issues. As you mentioned that you are near the court house and this is something that changed about two years ago, do you recall any construction in the area or possibly changes to the building itself? While we no carrier can ever guarantee indoor coverage, we would like to continue looking at this. Do you have Wi-Fi available in the building? What make and model phone do you have? LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SPARTANK119
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is anything being done to address the service issue? All other cell carries have a signal in my building, except you. I am giving you until the end of my current billing cycle and if it is not resolved, I will be switching to another provider. Please let me know if you plan to correct the issue.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your loyalty as well as your satisfaction and we do not want to lose you. Many factors can affect the reception inside of your workplace. I have sent you a Direct Message so we can take a closer look to ensure we are doing all that we can to help you stay.    

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHAMAR13

As the others have said, I also have a terrible signal not only in downtown Wilmington but in most of Wilmington. I had previously had AT&T and never had these issues. i used to have a great signal. Now it’s awful mist of the time. I can’t deal with this long term - can Verizon do something about their signal in our area?

0 Likes