Is LTE 4g still out, or is it just me?
crabtree68p8

Is the 4g still down?  I havent seen any recent post about it...I have been holding a Droid Razr for 2 days now and not even able to activate it.  Customer Care and Tech Support dont seem all that concerned....try back later...REALLY come on..most reliable network...riiiight.  Not the way things are looking.  I mean how can you even say that without laughing right now?  I have even emailed a tech and nothing back.  WHY IS THIS SUCH A SECRET???? I have paid alot of money to get this razr along with the otterbox and so on...wishing a still had my iphone 4s still....maybe even with ATT?  This is very unacceptable!  

does anyone know how to get around this so I can activate my Razr?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is LTE 4g still out, or is it just me?
crabtree68p8

Does anyone have any idea?

0 Likes
bertlloyd89

It isn't just you.

0 Likes
1badaxe

I waas told by verizon to wait 48 hrs so they can try to fix the 4g outtage in the northeast. i have 12 hrs left before i demand some kickback!!!

0 Likes
Nitereaver

Mine is pretty shotty today in Northern IL.. Yesterday I took my Razr in because it said the Sim card was not working, thats when I found out about the outtage. Not such a huge deal if you are connected already, as we can just turn off the LTE and the 3G works fine, but they did tell me they were having issues registering 4G Sim cards because of the outtage. Not a good time to have this happening with all the Christmas phone purchases.

0 Likes
MandyB

Mine's still out (in Columbia SC), just passed the 48 hour mark.

0 Likes
ephraimshofar

Indianapolis - 4g AND 3g went out 12.08.2011 early afternoon, came back on intermittent in the late evening (EST) here. It is now 12.09.2011 6:59pm EST  and it is STILL intermittent here. I'm angry that they refuse to notify us personally of the problem, let alone what they believe it could be. I realize these things happen, but Verizon DID NOT RESPOND IN A PROFESSIONAL MATTER TO THIS PROBLEM. I HAVE THE MOST EXPENSIVE PLAN PER MONTH THEY HAVE, AND I LOST A LOT OF MONEY BECAUSE OF THIS. The LEAST Verizon could do is treat us like they value our business and acknowledge the problem.

I suspect that the stuxnet virus may be at fault here.

0 Likes
MandyB

Mine's still out... 72 hours and counting.

0 Likes
joe9903

Anderson, Indiana... my data was back until about 930pm 12/9.  It's been out since.  However, my brother's iPhone is working just fine.  My data coverage has gotten worse and worse since I bought a 4G phone.  2 data outages in one week though?  That's just silly.  I've been with Verizon since late 2004, if memory serves me correctly, and I've never had trouble like this.

0 Likes
spaberlejr
Enthusiast - Level 2

We're out here in NJ ( Monmouth County ). Just got the new Razr yesterday and its useless ( as were the service ppl who were clueless about the outage and its status ). When I aksed for some "kickback" in the way of protective sheets for the phone, all they would give me was a 25% discount on them ( lol ! ). 

I am really disappointed ... 

0 Likes