Is there supposed to be service in tucumcari new mexico?
Lukastt

I'm at a near stand still.  Can make calls and says I have active 4g but have .001mbps speed. What gives?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there supposed to be service in tucumcari new mexico?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the signal strength?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Lukastt

4 bars

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

4 bars means nothing. What is the dBm level? For example, my phone has a signal level of - 84 dBm.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Lukastt

-94db

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's not terrible, but not great either. Have you tried rebooting the phone?

0 Likes
Lukastt

Yeah, tried that to no avail.  I switched to Verizon from at&t. I guess Verizon doesn't have the great  coverage  advertised.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lukastt,

This is certainly not the experience we want for you, especially after you switched to Verizon for great coverage. Please provide the precise zip code in which you are experiencing this issue. What plan are you enrolled in, and is this issue occurring indoors or outdoors?

Colin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes