It says i'm connected but it doesn't work for apps/web/anything that needs a connection.
Mr_sir

I will connect to 4G or 3G and it will not work for any app or the internet I can call and text. I tried on one of my family members phones and it worked perfectly fine and they have the same phone as me. I am pretty sure that since only the up arrow is lit and the down is not that is is sending but not receiving. When I had tried and my family members phone I was in the same spot. It started a week to a few weeks ago but today was the first time it would never connect it usually eventually connected. I was also in Myrtle Beach South Carolina going back to Hillsborough North carolina.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: It says i'm connected but it doesn't work for apps/web/anything that needs a connection.
Mr_sir

Only for me no one else on my plan

0 Likes
Re: It says i'm connected but it doesn't work for apps/web/anything that needs a connection.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mr.sir,

Sorry to hear about trouble connecting with your phone. We know how important it is to be able to use your device so we want to help get this fixed ASAP. What's the make and model of the phone you are using? Do you know if you have any account restrictions or limits set up for phones on your plan? Keep us posted. Thanks.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes