Jet Pack
mickeynaw

Why would one 4G Jet Pack download faster and work better than another 4 G Jet Pack setting beside one another? My wife has her own Jet Pack and when I switch to hers, my downloads are 5 times faster.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Jet Pack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mickeynaw,

Thank you so much of the information! Different versions of jetpacks can process information differently. Do both devices show the same amount of service bars when they are next to each other? Has your jetpack always been slower at downloading? Try this... http://vz.to/1wHzqMj Let us know if this helps.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What a great question, mickeynaw! Are they both the same type of jetpack? Which one(s) are you using?

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
mickeynaw

4GLTE Mobile HotSpot MiFi 5510L  I don't have my wifes here but it looks the same and I think the number is 4896L or something close.

0 Likes
mickeynaw

I am now at home and her Jet Pak is 4620LE.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mickeynaw,

Thank you so much of the information! Different versions of jetpacks can process information differently. Do both devices show the same amount of service bars when they are next to each other? Has your jetpack always been slower at downloading? Try this... http://vz.to/1wHzqMj Let us know if this helps.

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes
mickeynaw

That did it............ Thanks

0 Likes
Faye56

My Get is great--I want to add voice commands on my  Televison-DISH-is there any way that I  can speak to  my remote--they are saying  the Jet PK  is not compatible to add another internet service.

0 Likes
Faye56

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Faye56, 

Our Jetpack service is designed to be a mobile service. It is not intended to run an entire household. You would need to reach out or take the advice of your television service with regard to the requirements of your cable service. 

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes