Jetpack 4G LTE keeps dropping excellent signal
presnotsure

I'm on my 3rd wifi hotspot from Verizon. It keeps cutting off (regardless of weather, same location, resets) more often until eventually, I'm turning it back on every couple of minutes. I then call Verizon,they ask a lot of questions, they decide it's defective and send me a replacement. It works for about 3-4 months (different seasons of the year) and goes bad again.I hate to change to an all new system even though I'm overpaying with Verizon, but I'm so sick of this. Anyone else with this problem or suggestions that help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Jetpack 4G LTE keeps dropping excellent signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliability is very important presnotsure! It is never fun to have your device disconenct especially with full bars. Have you tried to use the device in other areas? How does it work? Do you mainly use it at home? What is your zip code? Has the sim card ever been exchnaged or have you been using the same sim? I am looking forward to your reply so that I can better assist.

Thank you,

Lena_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
presnotsure

Mainly used at home; recently used on a trip to NM (did same thing).My home zip is 28739. The last time exchange I went to the Verizon store in Hendersonville, NC.They told me they didn't think it was the sim card ( I told them it was the original sim). Signing on to this website and typing this, I've reset it once and restarted it fourteen times.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming presnotsure. If it happens in multiple locations, it is likely device related. The SIM card can have an effect. You can definitely try a new SIM as an option. They are free at store locations. http://bit.ly/3SdsA  In addition you stated you reset the device. What type of reset was it? What make and model is this device?

Jonathan_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes