Just moved and intermittent to no service at home? is there a home extender or solution?
robertjs
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently moved to Harpswell Maine and I have 1 to zero bars at my residence - is there a solution to a home based extender or how can I resolve.  I was not planning on getting a landline and was hoping Verizon would be dependable in the area.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Just moved and intermittent to no service at home? is there a home extender or solution?
robertjs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon

The extender solved my issue when at my residence only.  Orr's Island and most of Harpswell Maine has less then one bar of service. I've learned that I really will not have any reliable cell service until I get closer into Brunswick.

I was not sure how to make a private note - let me know and I can amend this answer to that - 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Just moved and intermittent to no service at home? is there a home extender or solution?
robertjs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Found the Verizon Network Extender and ordered it ! 🙂

Looks like it will solve the issue !

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@robertjs wrote:

Found the Verizon Network Extender and ordered it ! 🙂

Looks like it will solve the issue !

You will need a landline based Internet service to connect the network extender to for it to work properly. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to review any options with you, and troubleshoot to provide a lasting resolution for your service needs. To that end, does service improve as soon as you leave the home, or do you have to travel before it does improve? Please leave us a Private Note, so that we may work on this matter directly. 

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes
robertjs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon

The extender solved my issue when at my residence only.  Orr's Island and most of Harpswell Maine has less then one bar of service. I've learned that I really will not have any reliable cell service until I get closer into Brunswick.

I was not sure how to make a private note - let me know and I can amend this answer to that - 

0 Likes