LARGER DATA PLANS PLEASE... 10GB NOT ENOUGH!!!!!
BEYONDFRUS

IF we want to do more than surf the web and do a few e-mails.... we need more than 10 GB per month.... I am unable to get the Verizon land line so the fiber optic thing is not an option.... but I have 2 teens and myself that want to update, download, pictures & videos, gaming and a little skyping and list things with pictures and etc.... it is absolutely nuts and even where Verizon asks you to click to figure out your data usage it will tell you to do ANY kind pictures, videos and gaming you have to have more!!!!! So why is it not offered!!!!

VERIZON OFFER a LARGER DATA PLAN PLEASE!!!!!!!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!! Thank you! Beyoundfrus

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LARGER DATA PLANS PLEASE... 10GB NOT ENOUGH!!!!!
budone
Legend

Gotta say even watching Hulu via the internet on my home connection and all else I do, including using the connection for my phone for streaming music, I am not even close to 10GB.

0 Likes
Neander
Contributor - Level 2

Budone;   without two teenagers you have no idea....

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

BEYONDFRUS wrote:

IF we want to do more than surf the web and do a few e-mails.... we need more than 10 GB per month.... I am unable to get the Verizon land line so the fiber optic thing is not an option.... but I have 2 teens and myself that want to update, download, pictures & videos, gaming and a little skyping and list things with pictures and etc.... it is absolutely nuts and even where Verizon asks you to click to figure out your data usage it will tell you to do ANY kind pictures, videos and gaming you have to have more!!!!! So why is it not offered!!!!

VERIZON OFFER a LARGER DATA PLAN PLEASE!!!!!!!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!! Thank you! Beyoundfrus

Just so you know, you can use more than 10GB, you will just pay $10/GB after the 1st 10 GB.

Have you tried DirecTV for broadband access?

0 Likes
willzzz99
Contributor - Level 3

Your usage in the "industry" falls into the 'wired" broadband category.

Try to find your local Telephone company to see if they have deployed DSL of any form, if they have deployed a remote linked with fiber closer to your home so you can get DSL, etc. Try to find your local Cable company to see if they have deployed Cable broadband of any form, if they have installed the necessary fiber and equiptment to provide service closer to where you live.

A-lot of these companies have an engineering department called the "feasibility" study where you give them your address and they will look at their network maps and see if their plant will reach your home. If THE PLANT IS CLOSE ENOUGH IT MAYBE PROFITABLE FOR THEM TO BUILD INTO YOUR AREA! (It has happened many times...).

0 Likes