LG REvolution Apps Screen Management Problems
ambientcloud

In the Apps screen of my LG Revolution, when I Menu > Manage App and try to move the icons from one section to another in the collapsible menu they sometime move random apps instead.  For example, moving the "Market" app to "News & Search" moves "Netflix" instead.  The "Market" icon was highlighted when holding it and the short vibration occured, so I know I had the right icon selected.  After drag-and-drop the "Netflix" is what moved and not the one I was holding.

I have tried this with many different icons and sections and it doing it in all sections and any icon. Now my apps screen is a mess and there is no way to fix it.  Also icons are getting stuck in sections an I can't get them to move at all.

I really liked the collapsible menu, it was one of the things that made me decide to buy the Revolution, but now it seems to be a disaster.  Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG REvolution Apps Screen Management Problems
Not applicable

Hi ambientcloud,

I tested a Revolution here and had no problem. What I suggest is going to Apps>Menu>Manage Category>Reset. This will allow all icons to be set back to default in the Apps list then you should have no problem moving those around.  If the issue persists, complete a master reset by going to Settings>Privacy>Factory Data Reset>Reset Phone>Erase Everything. Once it reboots, follow the on-screen activation and set up. 

Please reply back if still an issue after completing the steps I have outlined.

Thank you!

0 Likes